- Lens redo’s and re-refractions will be done, one time, free of charge, within 30 days of the ‘order received’ date if the lenses were made by Dr. Goldstone.
- If lenses were made by an outside office, we will measure the prescription in the new glasses to verify accuracy. Patients will not be reimbursed any fees an outside office charges for redo’s. If patient requests doctor to re-refract they will be charged a refraction fee.
- If a patient chooses to upgrade their lens options within 30 days (e.g. Bifocal to Progressives, adding AR or Transitions, or Plastic to Poly or Hi-Index, etc.) then they must pay the applicable upgrade charges.
- If a patient chooses to downgrade their lens options within 30 days (i.e. PAL to SVL, removing AR or Transitions, or Poly to Plastic) no refunds will be allowed, we will simply redo the lenses for free.
- The technology does not exist to “buff out” or polish lenses that are scratched or chipped. Lenses can only be replaced by purchasing new lenses or using a manufacturer warranty, if available. If patients choose anti-reflective, scratch-resistant coatings and/or polycarbonate for their lenses, they will be warranted one time for one year against scratches and chips! A $25 fee applies to ALL lens warranties.